I am in love with the internet. I love the immediacy of it, and the endless creativity that it allows, and when you spend so much time on the internet as a blogger it's hard not to fall in love with the weird and wonderful things that you find. As someone who wants to enter a career that is centered around the internet - I'm starting a digital internship next week - I'm going to start sharing some of the links, articles, videos, and blog posts that have inspired me in this limitlessly creative space.
1. Let's start with something lighthearted and fun. If a dog playing the piano and singing doesn't cheer you up, then I don't know what will.
2. If you're gluten intolerant, voluntarily eat a gluten-free diet, or just appreciate a good bit of comic satire, then check out the Gluten Free Museum created by French blogger Arthur Coulet who has removed all traces of carbs from various famous artworks.
3. Some things are difficult to put into words, but this article articulates what may be a touchy subject for many in a very clear, compelling and respectful way.
4. Owning every possible colour variation of Calvin Klein crop top and briefs is definitely on my bucket list; if only I had the confidence to take and share a #mycalvins photo every day. Maybe if I owned this delicious Valentine's rose set I would!
5. This how-to guide shows you how to do the hairstyle of the moment: Boxer Braids! Though I must say it's a lot more fiddly than it looks...
6. This collection of photos (taken by Chris Packham on behalf of Lidl) is so striking, and really hammers home the message it's trying to convey about the impact of litter on natural habitats.